mandag 26. mai 2008

For everyone who does not understand Norwegian

My blog is in the language I speak every day. Most of my friends blog in English, but I don't. I think it might be easier for them to express themselves in English because it's a language people encounter every day, and it doesn't seem as personal and "real" as Norwegian, if you get what I mean. It's easier to say "I love you" than "jeg elsker deg". Maybe you have other reasons (for example that you get a lot more possible readers).

I watch tv series in English, I read magazines and blogs in English, I listen to podcasts in English, I read books in English, a lot of the syllabus at University is in English, hell - even the title of my here blawg is in English (as you may have noticed)... So this is my little space where I can escape from all the English and try to write about the things I'm interested in, in Norwegian. If there is something you want to know, you can leave a comment. If not, I have some photos which I hope you will like.

Yours sincirely,

Eva

Ingen kommentarer: